1. PURPOSE OF THE AGREEMENT
- This license agreement shall apply in respect of all matters relating to the use of LSV Group’s e-course module as described in the product description on the website (hereinafter the “Product”) via online access to the server on which the LSV Group’s software is installed.
2. LICENSE LAW
- LSV Group A/S has the copyright and any other rights to the software and service as well as user interface, images, sound, video, animation, text and other media, which are incorporated or used in the product.
- Licensee is assigned a limited, non-transferable right to use the Product.
- Licensee may only use the Product as teaching and information for his own use and may not reproduce copy, transfer or otherwise utilize the product for commercial purposes, if this is not approved in writing by LSV Group A/S.
- The right of use is personal and cannot be shared with others. The purchased license is available four months from the date of purchase.
- Licensee is not entitled to sell, rent, loan, permit the use, or otherwise transfer or license the rights to a third party.
3. LSV GROUP A/S SERVICE GOALS
- LSV Group A/S strives to maintain an uptime of 100% for online access. This is achieved by using stable servers with 24-hour service and daily backups.
- LSV Group A/S optimizes the educational material continuously as new scientific knowledge emerges. New versions and updates of the teaching material is available at no additional charge to Licensee in the license period, see. Section. 13th.
- LSV Group A/S shall not be liable for failure of or lack of access to the website, breakdown of power or Internet connection, vandalism in the system (both physical as well as computer viruses and hacking), misuse of personal information or other facts and circumstances that is beyond the control of LSV Group A/S.
4. DELIVERY OF SERVICES AND REMUNERATION
- All prices are in Danish kroner excluding tax / VAT.
- The services can be paid by VISA credit card via the webshop at LSV Group’s website.
- Delivery of license right discerned to have been made and accepted by the Licensee when LSV Group A / S forwarded login information to Licensee. This removes the licensee’s right of withdrawal under Consumer Contracts, see. Section. 12.1
- Fees for other services or products access to the LSV Group A/S’s e-learning, including the detection and troubleshooting, as licensee shall be responsible for, billed on the basis of LSV Group A/S`s list prices.
5. COMPLAINTS AND DEFECTS
- If the Licensee is detecting anything missing or faulty by the product, Licensee shall immediately forward a written complaint containing detailed description of the error and description of the error consequence Licensee’s use.
- If a file is damaged or does not work, Licensee are to claim this within a reasonable time.
- LSV Group A/S liability for defects is always and in every situation limited to – after LSV Group A/S choice – to make the delivery, remedy or by informing the licensee a proportionate reduction in the price. The licensee cannot claim damages of any kind, including compensation for consequential damage or other indirect losses.
6. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
- LSV Group A/S owns and holds all copyright and any other intellectual property rights to the Product.
- The licensee is not entitled to break or modify any security and source codes, like the licensee is not entitled to change or remove entries in the software , trademark or similar and unjustified to copy the product either completely or partially.
- The information and data provided by LSV Group A/S in connection with the service belongs to LSV Group A / S. The licensee is not entitled to reproduce or copy such information, except as necessary for Licensee’s use of the service.
7. LIABILITY AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
- Online access to the course module provided by LSV Group A/S with the features and content that is shown in the product description provided on the website.
- LSV Group A / S has carried out testing of the Service before delivery. It can not be excluded that the service – like other software-based products – contains minor errors. All errors are corrected as soon as possible, and an updated version will then be made available online.
- LSV Group A / S shall in no event be liable for the use of the product, and LSV Group A/S is in no case responsible for: – The product meets the Licensee’s requirements, expectations and needs, and-the product is error-free, accessible, correct, accurate, updated, secure, delivered on time or may be used for the specified purpose.
- LSV Group A / S is not liable for any direct loss, consequential damages, including lost profits, lost profit and indirect losses to Licensee or third parties due to errors in product or arising out of use of the product.
- The content of the product cannot replace traditional classroom training.
- The product only serves as information purposes and does not describe exhaustively the subjects chosen.
8. PRODUCT LIABILITY
- LSV Group A/S is product liable under the provisions of the Product Liability Act, which cannot be waived from by this agreement. LSV Group A/S shall not be liable for product damage on any other basis.
- The licensee is required to give written notification LSV Group A/S if the Licensee becomes aware that there have been losses forsaken by the delivered product or that third party claims that it has caused such damage or threat that there will be such harm.
- LSV Group A/S is entitled to refer to the Licensee or the Product in LSV Group A/S´s own marketing material.
- Personal information is stored for a maximum of five years after the last transaction with the Licensee. No registered personal information is disclosed to third parties in any form at any time, except in accordance with requirements of the law or as otherwise required by government agencies.
10. FORCE MAJEURE
- A party is without liability to the other party in case of force majeure. Force majeure is defined among other terms as war and mobilization, natural disasters, strikes, lockouts, fire, breakdown of electricity or telecommunications networks, delayed or defective deliveries from subcontractors, damage to production facilities, computer virus, incapacitation of key personnel, import and export restrictions and other circumstances beyond the affected party’s control.
- If either party commits a material breach of its obligations under this license agreement, the other party may terminate the agreement.
- LSV Group A/S is always entitled without notice to terminate the agreement if the licensee uses the service or for proliferation or assisting the spread of viruses, spyware, or other malicious code or other acts in violation of Danish or foreign legislation.
- At LSV Group A/S cancellation and / or interruption of access to the product the Licensee is not entitled to refusal or remuneration in the period specified or refund of prepaid fees.
12. CANCELLATION, DURATION AND TERMINATION
- Licensee agrees when ordering this e-learning program that withdrawal applies to the Consumer Contracts Act § 17, see. Consumer Contracts Act § 20 paragraph. 3, no. 2. The Licensee shall be deemed by the acceptance of the terms of trade to have given his explicit consent to the renunciation of the right of withdrawal. The licensee can not after a purchase regret his order.
- The agreement is limited to the order confirmation specified time interval. This Agreement shall terminate automatically upon the expiration of this time interval.
- Upon termination of this License, Licensee is required to stop using the product and after LSV Group A/S´s instructions either to return or destroy material belonging LSV Group A/S.
- Changes in these terms and conditions will be published on LSV Group A/S website.
13. APPILICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- Any dispute between LSV Group A/S and Licensee shall be settled under Danish law. This does not apply to private international law under Danish legislation.
- Any dispute shall be settled by the City Court in Copenhagen as venue. The parties agree to request that the District Court on possible accession by expert judges.
14. ORDER CONFIRMATION
- When ordering a license electronically via the website, Licensee has agreed to purchase the license as specified in the order. LSV Group A/S will then send confirmation to Licensee per. mail with the information necessary to log in to the website.